Thursday, February 17, 2005

Introducing the blog

I have been meaning to do something like this for some time now, it is my attempt to ask some philosophical questions and to try and get some answers, it is not intend to offend anyone, although some people will consider it to be blasphemous (i.e. questioning the existence of God), would they still consider it to be blasphemous if, as a result of my asking these questions I came to the conclusion that God does exist.

I do not follow a religion or set of beliefs blindly just because that is what I have been brought up to follow, as it does not show any critical thinking. Therefore in order to consider a set of beliefs I must first examine and be critical of them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen Jarboe said...

Questioning our beliefs does not necessarily mean we will find truth, as you suggest on you're main page; rather, it means that we have come to a conclusion as to what we believe is true.

7:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home